[opportunities] NGO Resource Center - Vacancies at DID - STEP Project

Ngo Thi Minh Hien Hien.Ngo-Thi-Minh at did-step.com
Tue Jul 18 16:19:40 ICT 2017

Dear all friends,

Développement International Desjardins (DID) is a non-government-organization which belongs to Desjardins Group in Canada. It was established with a mission to support the cooperative credit model in the world in general and in Vietnam in particular. It has implemented several projects in Vietnam since 1993 to assist the People's Credit Fund network in its establishment and development.

DID is currently in collaboration with the Cooperative Bank of Vietnam to implement a project named "STrEngthening the People's Credit Funds network (STEP)".

We are looking for candidates to fill in our Project vacancies:

  1.  Microfinance Advisor (MF Advisor)
  2.  Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor (MEL Advisor)

The TORs are attached herewith for your further details. You can also find appropriate information on the VUFO-NGO Resource Center Website:
http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/jobs/microfinance-advisor
http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/jobs/monitoring-evaluation-and-learning-mel-advisor

Applicants (women and men have a similar opportunity) are invited to submit application which include a cover letter, a curriculum vitae (with scanned recent 4 x6 cm photo) and scanned copy of relevant education/training certificates in English via email: hien.ngo-thi-minh at did-step.com<mailto:hien.ngo-thi-minh at did-step.com> by August 6th, 2017, 16:00 at the latest.  Applications which are received after this date and time will not be considered.

We highly appreciate your support in forwarding the information to potential candidates.

Thank you very much.

--

Ngo Thi Minh Hien

Administrative Officer