[opportunities] Job opportunity with FFI

viet.hong le viet.hong.le at fauna-flora.org
Tue Jun 6 09:47:16 ICT 2017

Dear Ha,

Could you please help to circulate our job advert to the people in the Opportunity Mailing list? It would be grateful if you could help to process it asap as our deadline is on the 12th.

Thank you very much for your support!

Kind regards,

Viet
Le Hong Viet
Administrative Assistant
Fauna & Flora International - Vietnam |  www.fauna-flora.org<http://www.fauna-flora.org/>

Tel: +84 (0) 437 194 117  |  Mobile: +84 (0) 972520460  |  Skype: vietanh25
Address: 340 Nghi Tam, Tay Ho, Hanoi, Vietnam