[opportunities] CECEM training courses in June and July 2017

Customer Service cs.learning at cecem.org
Thu Jun 15 16:10:18 ICT 2017

Dear Friends,

We would like to introduce you about CECEM and our training courses in June
and July 2017.

CECEM was established in 1995. We provide training and consultancy services
for development programs with outstanding quality of work and high sense of
professionalism.

With over 20 years of experiences in conducting training and consultancy
services, CECEM is now proud of being a prestigious training and
consultancy organization in capacity building in Vietnam at present.

We are pleased to announce two training courses in June and July 2017 as
follows:

*1.  Result-based Project Management (27-29 June 2017, Ho Chi Minh City)2.**
Training for trainers*/*TOT* *(4 -7 July 2017, Ha Noi)*

For further information, please see the attached files  of the course or
contact: 0919 358 056 (Ms. Hang), email: cs.learning at cecem.org

Thanks and best regards,

Trần Thị Thu Hằng
Customer Serivices Dept
CECEM Training & Consulting
7th floor, No 1, alley 7 Nguyen Hong street, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
Tel: 84-4-3944 7060
Mobile: 0919 358 056
Email: cs.learning at cecem.org