[opportunities] KNCV Vacancy Annoucements - Data manager position

KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation - Vietnam kncv.vietnam at kncvtbc.org
Thu May 4 08:32:51 ICT 2017

Dear Ms Kim Ngan,

Greetings from KNCV Vietnam Country Office. We hope this email finds you
well.

KNCV is currently looking for a data manager for our project in Ho Chi Minh,
Vietnam. Please kindly help us post the attached vacancy announcements in
NGO Center website and circulate to anyone who might be interested in.

As recently processed, could you please kindly confirm the posting fee and
send us the invoice for this annoucement so that we can post it on VUFO
website and its network circulation soon today or tomorrow.

Thank you very much for your kind support,

Kind regards,

KNCV Vietnam Country Office

KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation

Country Office in Vietnam

130 Mai Anh Tuan Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi

Tel:+84-43-5190346/47/48 (ext.10) | Fax:+84-43-5190349

 <mailto:kncv.vietnam at kncvtbc.org> kncv.vietnam at kncvtbc.org |
<mailto:kncv.vtn at gmail.com> kncv.vtn at gmail.com

Tuberculosis is the deadliest infectious disease in the world. With early
detection and proper treatment, most people with tuberculosis can fully
recover. Our efforts and investment in tuberculosis control help to save
millions of lives worldwide. For more information, please visit
<http://www.kncvtbc.org> www.kncvtbc.org,  <http://www.challengetb.org/>
www.challengetb.org