[opportunities] Job advertisement for Blue Dragon - Psychologist/Clinical Social worker

Tran Ngoc Ha ha at bdcf.org
Mon May 22 17:00:20 ICT 2017

*Psychologist/Clinical Social Worker*

Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation serves children in crisis throughout
Vietnam. We believe that every child deserves the best care we can offer.
Blue Dragon kids are street kids, children with disabilities, and children
who have been trafficked. We rescue kids from danger and slavery, reunite
them with their families when we can, and provide all the services needed
for recovery and growth.

Learn more about us at www.bluedragon.org.

We invite passionate and highly motivated Vietnamese applicants for the
position of *PSYCHOLOGIST/CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER*, working in our Hanoi
centre. A detailed job description can be found *<here>*.

We are looking for people who wish to serve, love to work in a team, and
are excited by fast paced challenges.

Blue  Dragon  provides  equal  employment  opportunities  for  open
positions  to  all  suitable  persons without discrimination.  We encourage
people with disabilities and from minority groups to apply.

Please send your CV and application before 30 May to jobs at bdcf.org. *Contact
person: Ms Tran Ngoc Ha*

​Thank you!​

--
Tran Ngoc Ha (Ms.)
People Development Leader

*DONATE TO THE 2017 RESCUE APPEAL <https://www.bluedragon.org/rescue2017/>*
*​ <https://www.bluedragon.org/rescue2016/>*
<http://www.bluedragon.org/rescue2017/>

*www.bluedragon.org <http://www.bluedragon.org/>*

   <https://www.facebook.com/bluedragonvietnam/>
<https://twitter.com/BlueDragonVN>
<https://www.instagram.com/bluedragonchildren/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-dragon-children%27s-foundation>
<https://www.youtube.com/BlueDragonVietnam>
*To date, Blue Dragon has: *
Sent 4,113 kids back to school & training
Provided shelter to 368 girls & boys
Served 444,720 meals
Built 87 homes for families
Reunited 407 runaways with their families
Taken 1,429 kids for health checks
Put 8 teens through drug rehab
Obtained legal papers for 10,227 people
Rescued 646 trafficked children