[opportunities] Consultancy service recruitment

We Effect Asia - Management weeffectasia at weeffect.org
Thu Feb 13 17:26:38 +07 2020

To whom it may concern,

Southeast Asia (SEA) Programme is a multi-country programme run by a consortium of 10 local partner organizations together with We Effect in three countries of Cambodia, Myanmar and Vietnam. It is part of the We Effect Asia Region with the role to keep abreast of national developments, results monitoring, financial control and provision of technical assistance and close dialogue with partner organisations in the countries of operations.

We are looking for Consultancy service for Programme Final Evaluation in Vietnam so if you are interested in this job, please refer the attachment and send your CV, application to this email.
Thanks n Regards

Le Thi Hong Yen
Office Manager
We Effect Asia

Office Tel: +84 (028) 3822 8672

[cid:image002.png at 01D5E292.BD433AA0]

Suite 303, Capital Place building, 6 Thai Van Lung Street
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
WWW.WEEFFECT.ORG<http://www.weeffect.org/>

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to
We are all responsible for the protection of the environment