[opportunities] Call for expression of interest (EoI) to be published in NGO Resource Center

Sudarshan Khanal sudarshankhanal at ansab.org.np
Wed Sep 8 18:25:48 +07 2021

Dear Madam/Sir,

We would be grateful if you could share the announcement through your mailing list.

Best Regards,
Sudarshan

From: Bui Thi Kim Ngan <administrator at ngocentre.org.vn>
Date: Wednesday, 8 September 2021 at 15:07
To: Sudarshan Khanal <sudarshankhanal at ansab.org.np>
Cc: Puspa Ghimire <puspaghimire at ansab.org.np>, finance at ansab.org.np <finance at ansab.org.np>
Subject: Re: call for expression of interest (EoI) to be published in NGO Resource Center
Dear Sudarshan,

Thank you for your payment, we have well received it. Please find the link below for your advertisement on NGORC's website:

https://ngocentre.org.vn/jobs/call-eoi-redd-capacity-building-national-and-local-levels

You can also send this advert to our 'opportunities' mailing list at opportunities at ngocentre.org.vn<mailto:opportunities at ngocentre.org.vn> for a wider circulation without having to pay any extra fees. This is a group mail with more than 5,000 subscribers who subscribe to receive job opportunities being circulated everyday through the mailing list.

Kind regards,
Ngan

--

Bui Thi Kim Ngan (Ms.)