[Vcbtn] unsolicited application for internship - 2012

marin tournier marin.tournier at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 23:37:16 ICT 2012

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am contacting you in order of an internship research for the period of March
to August 2012.

Currently student in a business school in France, I would realize an
internship linked to the protection of the environment and wildlife for a
period of 5/6 months

My attraction to this is that I've always been fascinated by nature and by
an awareness of its vulnerability to humans. I am also motivated by the
discovery of new people and places, this to better understand the world.
Integrating this kind of activity also seems to me an opportunity to live a
unique experience and find fulfillment in an internship in conjunction with my
motivations.

Despite the small experience I have in NGO, I hope to provide support through
my management skills and my strong motivation to fight for the future of our
planet.

I hope my application will retain your attention, thank you also for the
time you spend reading this message.

You will find enclosed my resume but do not hesitate to contact me for
additional information.

Sincerely,

--
*Marin Tournier*