[Vcbtn] Registration for online International WEE Summit

Vu Thi Thu thu.vu at Aus4Equalityvn.org
Fri Aug 6 22:52:41 +07 2021

Dear colleagues,

The Australian-funded Gender Responsive Equitable Agriculture and Tourism (GREAT) Program in Vietnam is hosting an online 'Engaging Women in Markets' seminar series (English language). Please join to exchange knowledge and learning from practical experiences in engaging women in markets across the Indo-Pacific with GREAT and other projects including CAVAC, MDF, PRISMA and Investing in Women.

SEMINAR INFORMATION

  *   Seminar date:
     *   Session 1 - Approaches to Engage Women in Markets: 19 August 2021
     *   Session 2 - Tools to Act: 8 September 2021 (TBC)
     *   Session 3 - Power to Act: 22 September 2021 (TBC)
  *   Location: Zoom meeting (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88912391915)
  *   Language: English only
  *   Registration deadline: 16 August 2021
REGISTRATION
Please register online here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pAuI0DhjDeMcnT_RG5pNxSsXrWDrMXsuxMe_vqw5_T0/edit> for Session 1 or contact us at:

  *   Phuong Truong: phuong.truong at aus4equalityvn.org<mailto:phuong.truong at aus4equalityvn.org>
  *   Tel: 024 3211 5225
  *   Address: 7th Floor, VINAPACO Building, 142 Doi Can Street, Ba Dinh, Hanoi, Vietnam