[Vcbtn] |GREAT| Invitation for GREAT's National Symposium 27 May 2022

Vu Thi Thu thu.vu at Aus4Equalityvn.org
Tue May 17 16:40:23 +07 2022

Dear Colleagues,

You are invited to attend the Australian Government funded Gender Responsive Equitable Agriculture and Tourism (GREAT) Program Symposium and Summation Workshop: Engaging Women in Markets: Scaling up Local Successes Nationwide to be held in Hanoi on 27 May 2022.

The workshop will share lessons from the first phase of the GREAT program (2017-2022). The event provides a platform to discuss opportunities to promote women’s economic empowerment through applying Market System Development (MSD) approaches in the National Target Programs 2021-2025. This will include national, provincial and local perspectives and break-out sessions on digital inclusion, access to finance, skills training, and women’s leadership.
Following the workshop, there will be a marketplace featuring GREAT agricultural and tourism partners from Son La and Lao Cai and a cooking show and tasting demonstrating the fantastic local produce from both provinces.
SEMINAR INFORMATION

  *   Event date: 27 May 2022
  *   Location: Fortuna Hotel, 6B Lang Ha, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
  *   Registration deadline: 9am (Hanoi time) 23 May 2022. Please note that our registration link might be closed before the deadline when we reach the maximum number of participants.
REGISTRATION
Please register online here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1u5du86XeDg8Grr7qU6ko65GZbP5xGCDktVHcJunXfmU/edit> or contact us at Ms Le Huong Ly (0962313282) or ly.le at aus4equalityvn.org<mailto:ly.le at aus4equalityvn.org>.