[Vcbtn] Final Call for News in the April Issue of The Word Ha Noi

The Word Ha Noi news at wordhanoi.com
Tue Mar 22 01:40:05 GMT 2011

Dear all,

Just a quick email to see if anyone has some final news to get in the April issue of The Word Ha Noi. If you've already sent something in, then please ignore this email. Also, in case you are new to The Word, we are a bilingual (English & Vietnamese), what's on publication focused on lifestyle, leisure, travel and what's going on in Vietnam's capital.

We go to print at the beginning of next week. So, if you've got anything - whether it's an event, some news in general or an opening - then please send us all the information by Friday March 25th at 5pm. Our January issue will be published on Monday April 4th.

To get something in The Word we will ideally also need a high-res image (not a flyer) to go with the article. This needs to be at least 300kb in size.

If you're not sure about the kind of articles we run in our news section, then for news, please see this link and for events, please click here. To see a PDF copy of our March issue you can also go to the homepage of our website - www.wordhanoi.com - and scroll down to the bottom.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

The Word

news at wordhanoi.com
www.wordhanoi.com