CCWG Event: Opportunities and Challenges in NDC Revision and Implementation
To update the NDC revision process from the government as well as explore potential opportunities for NGOs to engage in this important process, CCWG, in collaboration with Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, is organizing the international workshop: Opportunities and Challenges in NDC Revision and Implementation.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- H.E. Wojciech Gerwel, Ambassador of Poland
- Mr. Pham van Tan, Deputy Director of the Department of Climate Change, Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment
- Ms. Yvonne Blos, Deputy Director, Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung in Vietnam
- Ms. Jessica Dator-Bercilla, Climate Change Advisor, Asia and the Middle East, Christian Aid – a partner of the Asia Climate Change Consortium (ACCC)
- Mr. Nithi Nesadurai, Regional Coordinator, Climate Action Network South-East Asia and Shift SEA
- Mr. Hoang Viet, Practice Coordinator, Water and Climate Change, WWF-Vietnam, Chair of CCWG
Time: 08:00 – 13:30, 03 October, 2018 (Wednesday)
Place: Sheraton Hanoi Hotel, K5 Nghi Tam, 11 Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho, Hanoi
Language: Vietnamese – English
CCWG is looking forward to welcoming you to this event.
For any questions or enquiries please contact Ms. Nguyen Hong Duyen at [email protected] or 0983 705 894.