- All Jobs
- Finance Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Technical Officer
Administrative / HR & Accounting Officer (7 months)
Partage is a French non-governmental organization, that was established in 1973 to assist children who were victims of the Vietnam War. Since, Partage grew and today helps children in 20 countries.
Our mission is to "help children of the world to grow with dignity". Partage supports children in needs and help them to develop their full potential through education path.
Partage establishes partnerships with local NGOs/organizations to implement its programs for the benefit of children in their country.
Partage’s programs are mainly fund by sponsorships. Thanks to the regular donations of sponsors, disadvantaged children can continue to go to school.
Currently we are seeking to recruit a well-qualified and experienced individual for the following position: Administrative/HR & Accounting Officer (Short term contract: 7 months) for Partage Vietnam Office in HCMC.
Administrative / Human Resource/ Accounting Officer will work under the supervision of Partage’s Representative.
- Implement accounting procedures;
- Check the identification of costs and consumer accounts to different accounts in accordance with the accounting balance sheet and financial analysis;
- Monitoring the volatility of the deposit at the bank, especially to monitor the receipt of money transfer;
- Supervise the work of the cashier: check fund, check fund reccords and monthly check funds balance prepared by the treasurer;
- Monitor the payment of invoices for vendors and service providers;
- Preparation of payments for a term that was expected before;
- Every year update the annual budget estimation, every month analyse the financial situation and ask for the validation of Partage Vietnam’s representative;
- Management of bank records and anyother documents evidencing financial actions;
- Regular contact with the bank to receive, examine and compare all the bank statements (account statements, notices, lists of commissions);
- Advice / support Partage Vietnam’s Reprensentative to negotiate the conditions for dealing with banks;
- Provide the budget report and prepare reports monthly and annually for Partage Vietnam’s representative.
Ø Administration and Human Resources:
- Ensure that Partage Vietnam’s proccedure are respected;
- Ensure that Partage Vietnam’s documents related to accounting activities (cash, bank and other documents), trading activities (sales people, price notice delivery and tender documents), employees’s contract (work contracts, payment of wages), logistics (inventory, check inventory of fixed assets, inventory check)... are classified and organised in the designed files.
- Ensure that asset procurement, and construction services are done properly according to the procedure;
- Ensure that Partage Vietnam and Partage Vietnam’s Representative maintain good relationship with the Vietnamese government and provide all financial information that could be requested.
- Implement and update the inventory table of fixed asset tracking;
- Keep reccords and documents relating to employees. Prepare the work contracts for Partage Vietnam’s employees in line with Vietnamese national laws and Rules of PVN with the agreement of Partage Vietnam’s Representative.
- Participate in the implementation of human resource management tools;
- Ensure respect of social obligations and labor laws;
- Every month, preparation of payroll, paychecks, statements and required declarations.
- Every year prepare Greetings Cards on Christmas and Tet Festival to send to partners;
- Buy stationery and other equipment out of small funds.
- Create and review the employee and financial manuals and ensure that staffs comply with those documents
- Coordinate the implementation of scholarship programs, sponsorship and training activities, entertainment for children when necessary.
- Get involved, contribute and support staffs to raise funds, implement programs, survey activities, allocate scholarships, organise training and entertainment for children, and introduce the sponsorship program.
- Translate and edit documents as requested.
- Be able to adapt effectively to changing work and perform other required tasks as needed
- Contribute to fulfill the work based on a open-minded and constructive spirit.
- University degree, majoring in accounting or related degree
Skills and qualifications
- Experience in Administration / Accounting /Human Resource (at least 3 years)
- Familiar with Government of Vietnam procedures and protocols
- Experience working for INGOs or international organization is an asset
- Demonstrated organizational, management and administration skills
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational qualities
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet;
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Vietnamese & French languages is an asset
- Ability to work independently or in groups with high pressure;
- Ability to codify;
- Must have attention to detail, be well organised, self motivated
- Integrity and high clarity
- Sound interpersonal & communication skills
- Respect and work in accordance with the mission of Partage
Office: 80/78 Tran Quang Dieu, P. 14, District 3, HCMC.
Tel: 08 39310440
Job Type: Temporary 07 months (from Aug 01st 2013 to Feb 28th 2014)
- Cover letter and resume in Vietnamese and English: The candidates have to send a cover letter indicating her/his motivation and how (s)he is qualified to perform the job.
- Copies of relevant diplomas and certificates;
Interested applicants are requested to submit their complete application by email to : chieuhoang.partagevn @ gmail.com; [email protected]
Closing date to apply for this position: 5 July 2013.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.