- All Jobs
- Finance Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Technical Officer
Call for Resumes: Communications Strategist
DAI Global, LLC is seeking candidates for a Communications Strategist to support the anticipated USAID-funded Trade Facilitation Activity and SME Linkages Activities in Vietnam, which are expected to begin in late 2018. The activities will focus on promoting SME linkages into domestic and global value chains, as well as improving trade facilitation.
The Communications Strategist will be responsible for the overall design, development, and management of the project’s public affairs and public awareness communications programs. He or she will provide vision, technical leadership, and management support for the project’s communications and knowledge management activities, and ensure their alignment with the overall project goal and objectives. Other responsibilities include:
- Determine innovative avenues for public dissemination of the project’s activities through publications, public education and information dissemination events, as well as through traditional media and social media outlets.
- Identify key accomplishments, learning opportunities, and findings to highlight through communications channels and products to increase the accessibility and utilization of project information. Organize and support workshops, trainings, and events based on findings and lessons learned for stakeholders, in order to facilitate collaborative learning.
- Participate in writing, production, or editing of project materials including reports, fact sheets, PowerPoint presentations, and success stories related to project activities and accomplishments.
- Facilitate the production of customized products such as videos, data visualizations and infographics, and other communication products related to the RTG activity.
- Ensure compliance with USAID branding guidelines for all communications products, reports, and assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in communications or a related field; master’s degree preferred.
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience conducting strategic communications activities on the issues of public social and political concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to manage production of communications products within tight timeframes.
- Experience working on or with donor-funded environmental programs– strong preference for prior experience on USAID-funded projects;
- Proven ability to develop relationships with different partners, collaborators, and clients to ensure coordinated implementation of project activities and represent DAI;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and CV to [email protected] with the position title in the subject line. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. The deadline for applications is February 20th, 2018
About DAI Global, LLC:
DAI is an international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI is currently delivering development impacts in over 80 countries, and has a rich history in Vietnam, through programs such as the Vietnam Competitiveness Initiative (VNCI), the Support for Trade Acceleration Project (STAR I, II, Plus), and the An Binh SME Banking Project. Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national government.