- All Jobs
- Finance Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Technical Officer
Full time Admin/Procurement Intern
HELEN KELLER INTERNATIONAL/VIETNAM
Full time Admin/Procurement Intern (local hire)
Helen Keller International (HKI) is an international non-governmental organization. Its mission is to save the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged by combating the causes and consequences of blindness and malnutrition. We do this by establishing programs based on evidence and research in eye health and nutrition. We are currently seeking a potential candidate to fill the position of an Administrative/ Procurement Intern.
NATURE OF WORK:
The Full Time Admin/Procurement Intern will perform a supportive role in covering admin/ procurement needs of the office.
Report directly to: Admin/Finance Manager, Vietnam
MAJOR TASKS AND ACTIVITIES:
1. Administration tasks
- Meet and greet guests to the office and answer telephone calls;
- Make logistic arrangements for lodging, transportation, workshops/conferences, and for other project and operational activities of the office;
- Apply visa for visitors
- Ensure efficient filing, tracking and storing system of incoming and outgoing documents;
- Record and maintain equipment and asset of the office in the soft file and hard files.
- Manage petty cash
2. Procurement tasks: In charge of procurement of goods and services for HKI Vietnam office and projects
- Prepare request for quotations and advertise it on public channels or send it to suppliers
- Collect quotations and prepare vendor selection form
- Prepare purchase order/ contracts
- Follow up with receiving goods/ services
- Collect payment documents, prepare payment request
- Develop and maintain vendor lists
3. Human resource
- Support in contact with candidates for interview
- Support with filing personnel profiles
- Verify and maintain staff timesheet
4. Other support tasks
- Translate office and project related documents (English and Vietnamese);
- Assist in interpretation for foreign visitors
- Manage and maintain the fan page of HKIVN
- Assist eye health and nutrition program activities as needed.
- Other tasks as needed
DURATION: 3 - 6 months
DUTY STATION: HKI Office in Hanoi with some travels as required
START DATE: as soon as possible
- University graduate
- Excellent command of Vietnamese and English (speaking and writing) and able to translate documents (English-Vietnamese and vice versa);
- Good literacy with major computer applications;
- Careful and detail oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Working in multicultural environment
- Good opportunities for growth and professional development.
- Internship allowance (VND1,950,000/month)
- Project-related travel costs covered according to project procedures
Application will not be returned.