- All Jobs
- Finance Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Technical Officer
HIS Consultant to Support Digital Health Team in Vietnam
Scope of Work
For a HIS consultant to support Digital health team in Vietnam
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide. Working in Vietnam since the early 1980s, PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997 and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014. PATH’s Mekong hub in Hanoi supports programs in Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos.
- Vietnam local
- Strong communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- 5 years’ experience working effectively with government counterparts at both national and regional level.
- Good understanding of the Vietnamese eHealth or e-Governance landscape preferred.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating diverse stakeholders to successfully design and deliver an information systems project.
- Experience working independently to full-fill short term deliverables
- Creativity and flexibility
The HIS temporary/consultant will collaborate with the HIS team leader from 3rd Feb 2020 to 30th April 2020 to do the following required tasks:
Develop baseline and endline assessment tool on data use in EOC (DW in GDPM and 04 regional EOC)
The regional EOC get data from DW (GDPM) to their database and have same visualized template and report for MOH.
Working with provider to ensure DW of 2019 at GPDM backup on cloud.
Report on the data validation among eCDS and DW
IV. Deadline for Application: 31 Jan 2020.
V. Application Address: Mr. Ngo Tuan : [email protected]