- All Jobs
- Finance Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Technical Officer
Master Data Management and Admin Assistant
World Vision Vietnam is looking for Vietnamese competent candidates to fill the following vacancy:
WVV Master Data Management and Admin Assistant – 01 position
- Work base: Ha Noi
- Deadline for application: 18 August 2019.
For detailed Job advertisement, Job description please find on WV Vietnam's career page:
WORK CONTEXT / BACKGROUND:
World Vision is a Christian relief and development organisation working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. WVV has a total income of around US$ 18,000,000 (FY17) with funding from 14 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and PNS/grants (30%). WVV employs about 440 staff, of which 99% are Vietnamese nationals.
Currently, World Vision Vietnam is implementing 39 Area Development Programmes (ADPs) which operate in 5 zones: North (Hung Yen, Hoa Binh, Hai Phong and Dien Bien), Yen Bai – Tuyen Quang, Thanh Hoa, Central (Quang Tri, Quang Nam – Danang) and South (Quang Ngai, Binh Thuan, Ho Chi Minh, DakNong). From FY18, WVV adopts and implements the new operating model, therefore, the name of ADP will be changed to AP (Area Programme). WVV’s APs usually focus within one administrative district of a province which populated by ethnic minority people with high rates of poverty. A uniqueness of WVV’s Development Program Approach (DPA) is that AP team members are based at district level where the AP is located, which enables them to work closely with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the APs, WVV is also implementing different Special and Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both AP and non-AP areas.
WVV has a representative office in Hanoi, which is the work-base of about 60 staff. The Administration Unit also provides support to WVV staff across the country.
Starting from FY14 WVV is mandated to implement the Strategic Sourcing Project, which is led by the Administration Unit. The Unit facilitates the procurement of ministry materials as required by the ADPs/projects as well as the representative office in Hanoi.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- To support World Vision Vietnam in maintaining effective reception and filing system
To provide assistance to the Administration Officer & Administration and Procurement Manager in admin and procurement tasks.
ROLE DIMENSION / DESCRIPTION
1. Receptionist (Time spent : 40%)
- All incoming telephone calls are answered in a courteous and professional manner, and directed to concerned staff and visitors. Cordial greetings are demonstrated to all visitors, the visitors’ logbook is filled-in.
- Beverages are well prepared and served to visitors to WV office.
- Outgoing mail pouches for courier service, post office or other means of delivery are well prepared; all in-coming mail pouches, post office mail, newspapers, other deliveries are received and appropriately distributed to staffs.
- The magazines and newspaper rack is in order.
- All forms are arranged and kept properly in administration area.
- Manage and coordinate the meeting room registration.
- Coordinate with PnC to update staff directory.
- Order the proper inventory of all office supply: stationery, kitchen stuffs and etc.
- Supervise the cleaner to make sure office, meeting rooms and pantry always neat and clean.
2. Logistics support ( Time spent: 30%)
- Support admin officer in Logistic arrangements for staffs’ business trip, visitors’ and events in Hanoi
- Other administrative tasks and assignments are carried out as and when necessary
3. Master Data Management ( Time spent: 50%)
- Request for supplier code registration; new account access registration; framework contract, item & pricing registration on system
- Support buyers (buyers in Central and South area) to get signature from Procurement Committee and National Director when necessary
- Support AP with Provision usage instruction
- Other tasks assigned by Procurement Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
(The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.)
- College or University graduate
2. Knowledge & Skills:
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of computer (Microsoft Word and Excel), and office machine such as Fax, Telephone system, photocopier, and others as an advantage.
- Knowledge of basic accounting.
- Ability to oversee day to day operation.
- Strong organization skill with a problem- solving attitude
- Attention to detail
- 01 year relevant experience in office administration and have passion for administration work to help others and contribute to the success of the Department/ Organization.
- Fresh graduate is also welcomed
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Our contact details are:
People and Culture Department
Address: 9 th floor, the Mercury building, No. 444 Hoang Hoa Tham street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi.
Tel: 024. 39439920 (ext 118)
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.