- All Jobs
- Finance Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Technical Officer
USAID/Vietnam Learns Contract
SI is implementing the new USAID/Vietnam Learns Contract. The scope of the five-year project is to support USAID/Vietnam staff and partners to implement more efficient, effective, and transparent programs by improving: (1) USAID and IP’s capacity to achieve expected results; (2) USAID’s understanding and tracking of project performance; and (3) collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA).
SI is seeking a full-time Monitoring Specialist to support the Monitoring and Evaluation Director in conducting monitoring tasks. The Monitoring Specialist position is full-time, based in Hanoi, for the duration of the project.
**Please Note: This is a local position. Only Vietnamese citizens will be eligible to apply.**
- Lead the knowledge management process for the monitoring base including mapping of indicators, plans and protocols for easy access
- Lead the organization of calendars/travel/meetings; management of training sessions, and other events;
- Work with the procurement and logistics officer to organize events.
- Review and support the development of presentations, ensure they are visually appealing and free of all typos
- Contribute as requested to drafting and reviewing of monitoring protocol, data collection instruments, monitoring plans, and data flow systems.
- Support trainings on monitoring to meet USAID standards.
- Ensure that all expected tasks and deliverables are achieved on time and of high quality.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree, with at least two years of professional experience coordinating activities.
- Must have exceptional organizational, analytical, writing, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of monitoring methods and their practical applications.
- Ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proven capacity to take initiative and willingness to learn new skills as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with databases a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID’s Monitoring Policy.
- Fluency in English required.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.