- All Jobs
- Finance Officer
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Programme Manager
- Programme Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Technical Officer
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam .
The Project Social Dimension of Sustainable Green Growth in Vietnam aims to achieve a more inclusive green growth path by strengthening the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs’ capacity to identify and assess the impact of structural reforms and ensure that measures to compensate negative side effects are in place.
The project is part of the Program Macro Economic Reform/Green Growth, which supports the Vietnamese Government developing and implementing macro-economic reforms toward a green, more inclusive model of growth.
The Project is looking for a national candidate to fill the following position:
Project Officer “SD_GGP”
Duty station: Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Duration: ASAP to 31st December 2021
- Contributing to the conceptualization and strategy development for the activities of the project in the areas of green growth and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Conducting background research on social and gender aspects related to green growth policies (e.g. green production, green consumption, reduction of Greenhouse Gas emissions)
- Planning, coordinating and implementing the activities related to social aspects of green growth and SDGs
- Liaising with the government partners MOLISA and MPI
- Liaising with other stakeholders when necessary
- Contributing to the management of consultants
- Participating in the reflection for modifying approach and methodology for Policy- and Social Impact Assessments (PIA and SIA) with the project and in consultations with government agencies and stakeholders
- Working with close cooperation within the team working on piloting PIA and SIA
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluation of project outputs and outcomes
- Knowledge management
- Other tasks as required by the project
- University degree or higher in public policy, economics, social development, law or related fields
- Very good knowledge of the Vietnam Green Growth Policy and Sustainable Development Goals
- At least 3-5 years professional experience in a comparable position on the side of development partner or host government organization
- Experienced in providing development technical advice and process management
- Experience in designing/conducting surveys is a plus
- Knowledge about the policy making process in Vietnam.
- Working experience in knowledge institutions (think tanks, university institutes etc) and/or consulting industry of additional value
- Constructive team player in cross-culture environment.
- Excellent analytical, writing and communication skills
- Very good skills in English and Vietnamese in speaking, reading and writing
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the application in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to [email protected] ) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 24th June 2019.
Note: Please state “Application for Project Officer - SD_GGP” in the subject line or on the envelope.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE