Call for paper - International Scientific Workshop “Valuing the economic impacts of climate change to fisheries”
In the implementation of the research project “Valuing the economic impacts of climate change to fisheries in the North of Vietnam and recommendation of solutions for the mitigation of loss due to climate change”, code B?KH-25, under “the Scientific and Technological Program to support the National Targeted Program on Coping with Climate Change”, Code KHCN-B?KH/11-15, the University of Economics and Business, Vietnam National University, Hanoi is going to organize an international scientific workshop on:
“Valuing the economic impacts of climate change to fisheries”
- Time: Thursday, 04th September 2014
- Venue: Room 801, E4 Building, 144 Xuan Thuy Street, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi, Vietnam.
The workshop organizers cordially invite academics, researchers, policy makers, lecturers, and practitioners to participate in the workshop and present the research results, which fall into the following focuses:
1. Workshop focuses:
- Impact assessment of climate change to fisheries (catching and aquaculture);
- Valuing the economic impacts of climate change to fisheries;
- Impact assessment of climate change to the livelihoods of the residents in the coastal areas;
- Adaptive solutions with climate change to fisheries.
2. Registration and submission
- Authors register and submit the abstracts (150-200 words): before 30th July 2014 to the email address: [email protected] (mobile: 0914572758 or 0985545569)
- Announcement on the acceptance of presentations will be sent to authors before 5th August 2014.
The high quality manuscripts will be selected to be printed in the Research Project’s edited book on the topic valuing the economic impacts of climate change to fisheries.
Your cooperation is highly appreciated!
Assoc. PhD. Nguyen Ngoc Thanh