[Capacity Development] CANCELLED: Capacity Development WG Meeting 13th July

Marko Lovrekovic director at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Jul 13 10:57:32 ICT 2010

Dear colleagues and friends,
(apologies for cross posting)

Unfortunately we have to cancel today's meeting of the Capacity
Development Working Group. The VUFO-NGO Resource Centre is flooded and
will not be able to host the meeting. We could not have organized any
alternative meeting room on such a short notice. In addition, a number
of people called in to say they are not able to leave their homes as
of 10:45 AM (Tuesday, July 13)... I am sorry if this will not reach
you in time, but the Internet is down and I am sending this message as
soon as I can. I would appreciate if you could spread the news (SMS)
among people you may know were intending to come. We will inform you
about the new date/time for the meeting in due course.

Best regards!

Marko
--
Marko Lovrekovic, Managing Co-Director