[Capacity Development] Minutes from Capacity Development WG Start-Up Meeting

Marko Lovrekovic director at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Mar 12 05:27:38 GMT 2010

Dear CDWG members:

Following the establishment of the Capacity Development Working Group
(CDWG), please find enclosed minutes from our first meeting. Please note
that this (start-up) meeting was to confirm the Core Group members and
to select the Chairperson and the Co-Chair. A big 'thank you' to those
of you who made the time to join us earlier this week; and I hope that
many more will join us at the next meeting, which has been scheduled for
Tuesday, 13 April 2010, at 14:00 hours, at the NGO Resource centre. A
detailed agenda will be discussed by the CDWG Core Group; and shared
with members by the Chairperson/Co-Chair.

If you received this email, it means that the NGORC staff has subscribed
you to the CDWG Mailing List. The mailing list is now functional and we
would appreciate if you could spread the news and encourage other
interested people to subscribe (directly) by visiting the following link:
(see the list below to check if a person has already been subscribed)

Mike, Linh and Chris - thank you for following up on the action points,
as described in the (attached) minutes.

The following people have been subscribed to the initial CDWG Mailing List:
(feel free to un-subscribe if you do not wish to receive future
communication)

ABT Thuy Thi Thanh Ngo <thuy at abtvn.com>
AVI Claude Potvin <cpotvin at australianvolunteers.com>
CARE Helene Cunat <hcunat at care.org.vn>