[Capacity Development] Additional memger of CWG

Dang Mai Dung DMDung at oxfam.org.uk
Tue Mar 16 14:46:28 ICT 2010

Dear all,

I'm sorry not to attend the second meeting as we have our country learning
event coincided. Hope to attend the next one.

Best regards,
Dung
==========================
Dang Mai Dung
Program Coordinator
Right to be heard Program
Oxfam Great Britain
22 Le Dai Hanh
Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel.: 84-4-39454362/ext. 116
Fax: 84-4-39454365
Email: dmdung at oxfam.org.uk
Web: www.oxfam.org.uk
http://oxfaminvietnam,wordpress.com

"Christopher, Bane" <chris.bane at plan-international.org>
Sent by: capacitydev-bounces at ngocentre.org.vn
12/03/2010 17:56
Size :17 Kb

<capacitydev at ngocentre.org.vn>
cc
Tam Pham <tam.pham at reach.org.vn>
Subject
[Capacity Development] Additional memger of CWG

Dear Fellow Core Working Group Members,

I have approached the director of the local NGO REACH, Pham Thi Thanh Tam
and asked if she would like to be part of this group. The response was
positive and I have copied her on this e-mail if we could add it to the WG
list. If you require more information on REACH you may visit their website
at www.reach.org.vn

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the second meeting as I shall
be in the UK, however, I hope that we will have alternative representation
from Plan International.

Warm regards from Changi airport.

Chris

Chris Bane
LABS Project Consultant
Plan In Viet Nam
10th Floor Capital Building
72 Tran Hung Dao
Hanoi

Cell: 0168 7913699

Any opinions expressed in this message and any attachments are those of
the sender only and do not necessarily represent the views of Plan.
Internet communications are not secure and Plan accepts no responsibility
for the content of this e-mail.

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended
solely for the use of the person(s) to whom the message is addressed. The
information may be confidential and, if you are not the intended
recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in relation to
it.

For the content of this e-mail to be contractually binding, it must be
signed by an authorised representative of Plan.

Plan Limited

A Limited Company Registered in England No. 03001663.

Registered Office: Chobham Hse, Christchurch Way, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6JG

Plan Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Plan International, Inc. (a
not-for-profit corporation registered in New York State, USA)

Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering.

Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY.
A registered charity in England and Wales (no 202918) and Scotland (SCO 039042)