[Capacity Development] training plan in 2011 of SDTC

Bao Le trungbao2011 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 07:10:17 GMT 2010

Dear All,

Based on the training needs compiling from participants in NGOs , local
social organizations  and other interested individuals that have joined our
program in 2010.

SDTC sincerely announce the training plan for 2011 that includes 14 training
courses (please see the attachment below). We have added some new ones and
some advanced ones so hopefully they will meet your organizations' needs at
most, preferably for whom working in the field of development
projects/programs

Hope for your cooperation in our training next year.

We highly appreciate if you could sending this information to whom may be
interested in this training plan.

Thank you and best regards

Le Trung Bao
P.R officer

SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING CENTER (SDTC) - TON DUC THANG UNIVERSITY
Add    :  98 Ngo Tat To St., Ward 19, Binh Thanh Dist., HCMC, VietNam
Tel      : (84 8) 2242 6789 - Fax: (84 8) 3840 4894
Cell     : (84) 93 797 5445
Email  : sdtc at tdt.edu.vn - Website: http://sdtc.tdt.edu.vn