[Capacity Development] Paid Overseas Fellowship Position in U.S. or Colombia

Atlas Corps Application Box apply at atlascorps.org
Wed Feb 23 04:22:35 ICT 2011

Greetings!

My name is Aparna Kothary and I am the U.S. Program Manager at Atlas Corps.
I was wondering if it would be possible to post our Fellowship opportunity
to your site. I am including more information below but please feel free to
contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Aparna

Please join us on the following social networking sites:
http://www.facebook.com/atlascorps
http://www.youtube.com/atlascorps
http://www.twitter.com/atlascorps

*Join an Ever-Growing Network of Global Changemakers - Apply NOW to Atlas
Corps for Sept 2011*

Atlas Corps (www.atlascorps.org), started in 2006, is an international
network of nonprofit leaders and organizations that promotes innovation,
cooperation, and solutions to address the world’s 21st century challenges.
Our mission is to address critical social issues by developing leaders,
strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation through an overseas
fellowship of skilled nonprofit professionals. Profiled as a “best practice”
in international exchange by the Brookings Institution and featured in the
Washington Post as a model social entrepreneurship program, Atlas Corps
engages leaders committed to the nonprofit sector in 12 to 18 month,
professional fellowships at organizations to learn best practices, build
organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of global
changemakers. In March 2011, our network of Fellows will include 75
nonprofit leaders from 23 countries. *You can join this inspiring network as
an individual or organization. Applications for September 2011 are now being
accepted (starting Feb. 15, 2011)!*
*
FOR INDIVIDUALS *(interested in serving in the USA or Colombia)

The Atlas Corps Fellowship is a 12-month professional fellowship offered
twice a year (March & September). Fellows serve at Host
Organizations<http://www.atlascorps.org/network.html>working on issues
that complement their expertise. Fellows learn leadership
skills while sharing best practices and supplement daily knowledge with
theoretical topics presented in the Atlas Corps Nonprofit Management Series.
Atlas Service Corps seeks nonprofit leaders from around the world to apply
for a September 2011 Fellowship in the United States and Colombia. Expenses
are paid in this prestigious 12-month fellowship program, including a living
stipend, health insurance, and training.

*Eligibility: *2 or more years of relevant experience in the
nonprofit/NGO/social sector; Bachelor's degree or equivalent; English
proficiency (oral, writing, reading); 35 years or younger; Applying to
volunteer in a country other than where you are from; Commitment to return
to your home country after the 12-18 month fellowship.

*For more information: *To serve in USA: http://bit.ly/USA11F; To serve in
Colombia: http://bit.ly/Colombia11F