[Capacity Development] Comments for the Draft Framework of CSO Development Effectiveness

Giang Ngan Ha administrator at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Jun 2 08:43:09 ICT 2011

Dear colleagues,

MSD is a local NGO which facilitate the Development Effectiveness
process in Vietnam. I would like to send you the Draft of CSO
Development Effectiveness Framework which was developed by CSOs all over
the world, including Vietnamese CSOs. At the 2nd Global Assembly of the
Open Forum for CSO Development Effectiveness in Siem Reap, more than 200
CSOs from all over the world will finalize the Framework. Vietnam will
have a delegation to participate the event and represent the ideas,
comments and contributions of Vietnamese CSOs to the Global Framework.
Therefore, as the national coordinator, MSD calls for inputs, comments
from you to contribute to the reports of Vietnamese CSOs. We do hope
that you will spend some time to provide comments and feedback to the
draft before June 10th 2011. All feedback can be sent to the email
address of contact at msdvietnam.org or linhnguyen at msdvietnam.org.

You can download the draft version at:
http://www.cso-effectiveness.org/spip.php?page=rubrique&id_rubrique=52