[Capacity Development] Proposal to Partnership - Mentoring Program for orphaned youths in Long Hoa, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Minh H. Vo mvo1 at swarthmore.edu
Fri Mar 25 03:47:32 GMT 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Minh Vo and I am a college student from Swarthmore College, Pennsylvania, USA. Together with a group of students and professors in my school, I am looking for an NGO partner to co-lead a Mentoring Program for the orphaned youths at Long Hoa Orphanage, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. In the Summer of 2010, I was involved in a service project in Long Hoa. We developed an innovative curriculum to the home-schooled English teaching at Long Hoa. Since then I have been working on a Mentoring Program which aims to promote the character development of orphaned youths there.

Attached is our detailed proposal. Please let me know if you would like to engage in a conversation to explore the possibility for collaboration in the Summer.

I look forward to your reply.
Best,

Minh Vo
mvo1 at swarthmore.edu