[Capacity Development] Call for Proposal 'Participation for Governance in Food Security'

Marko Lovrekovic director at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Nov 22 09:18:41 GMT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to inform you that our Headquarters just published the
guidelines for a global call for proposals entitled 'Participation for
governance in food security'. It aims to strengthen the capacity of
producers' organisations (farmers, pastoralists, fisherfolks and fish
farmers) to reinforce their participation in policy-making, having an
impact on food security and nutrition.

The budget for this call amounts to EUR 20 000 000, funded from the Food
Security Thematic Programme (FSTP).

Please follow the link for the guidelines:

https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/europeaid/online-services/index.cfm?do=publi.welcome&nbPubliList=15&orderby=upd&orderbyad=Desc&searchtype=RS&aofr=131792

Please note that the proposed actions must take place in at least three
developing countries and applicants must identify one of these countries
as "focal point" from where the action will be managed and coordinated.

Best Regards,

Ta Lan (Ms)
Cooperation Section
Delegation of the European Union to Vietnam
17th Floor, Pacific Place Office Building
83B Ly Thuong Kiet Street
Hanoi - Vietnam
Tel. (84) (0)4 3 941 0099 ext. 8228
Fax. (84) (0)4 3 946 1701