[Capacity Development] CSOs, VNGOs working in Hoa Binh

Duong Van Hung hungdv at afapvn.org
Fri Apr 6 05:47:49 BST 2012

Dear all,

We are currently working in Da Bac district of Hoa BInh province. We would
like to connect with any CSOs, VNGOs working in the district in particular
or in Hoa BInh in general for information sharing. Our focus is capacity
building, ethnic group livelihood development, agricultural sustainable
practices.

If you are there we would love to connect with you for possible cooperation.

Many thanks,

Duong Van Hung
Project Manager

Australian Foundation for the Peoples of Asia and the Pacific (AFAP)
Add: No 30, Lane 112, Dang Thai Mai Street, Tay Ho, Hanoi

Tel: +84 4 38562421/Ext 201
Fax: +84 4 35143538
Mobile: +84 98 362 9088
Email:  <mailto:tuantv at afapvn.org> hungdv at afapvn.org