[Capacity Development] [PanNature Policy Rewiew] People and Nature Reconciliation (PanNature): Vietnam Policy Review Quarter 4/2011, English Edition

PanNature Policy Reviews on behalf of Nguyen Hai Van policy-reviews at googlegroups.com
Wed Apr 4 17:44:13 ICT 2012

Dear colleagues,

People and Nature Reconciliation (PanNature) is Vietnamese not-for-profit
organization dedicated to protecting and conserving diversity of life and
improving human well-being in Vietnam by seeking, promoting and
implementing feasible, nature-friendly solutions to important environmental
problems and sustainable development issues. For more information:
www.nature.org.vn

As trying to cover policy issues more intensively this year and coming
years, PanNature has published a quarterly Poicy Review in Vietnamese and
English to provide ourselves, partners and interested parties updates,
reviews and analysis on current policies in natural resources, environment,
and sustainable development in Vietnam.

I am sending attached our fourth issue of the Policy Review in English:
http://www.nature.org.vn/en/resources/newsletters-briefs/policy-review-q4-2011/
Vietnamese version and other issues were published at:
http://nature.org.vn/vn/2012/02/ban-tin-chinh-sach-quy-4-2011/ and
http://www.nature.org.vn/en/

We would like to apologize for the delay in publishing this document and
the next issue, Policy Review Quarter I/2012 will be introduced to you this
month.

We hope that all of you will also contribute to future issues of this
Policy Review. For detailed commentaries or analysis, we can publish online
on our news website (ThienNhien.Net). You can send us your contribution in
either Vietnamese or English. If you would like to subscribe to the
newsletter or have any questions/comments/suggestions, please do not
hesitate to contact us at:
*
*
*Environmental Policy Department*
People and Nature Reconciliation
No.6 N8B Trung Hoa - Nhan Chinh, Nguyen Thi Thap Road,
Nhan Chinh Quarter, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi, Vietnam
GPO Box 612, Hanoi
Tel: (+84 4) 3556 4001     Ext: 105
Fax: (+84 4) 3556 8941
Email: policy at nature.org.vn/ policy-reviews at googlegroup.com

All the best,

--
Nguyen Thi Hai Van (Ms.)
PanNature - People and Nature Reconciliation
Email: van at nature.org.vn

-- You received this message because: (i) you are subscribed to the PanNature's Policy Reviews; (ii) you're supporting the work of PanNature; (iii) you're having collaboration with PanNature's programs and projects.
* To post your questions or suggestions, please send email to policy-reviews at googlegroups.com.
* For more information about PanNature and earlier copies of the Policy Reviews, please visit http://www.nature.org.vn/en