[Capacity Development] Online Fundraising Workshop (HCMC - 4 April, Hanoi - 12 April)

Dana Doan dana_doan16 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 12:26:23 GMT 2012

Dear All,

The LIN Center was asked to disseminate the following invitation to all INGOs and NPOs operating in Vietnam (please note that the workshop will only be conducted in English):

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser
>Hello,
>
>You are invited to an online fundraising workshop hosted by GlobalGiving in Vietnam!
>
>GlobalGiving works closely with charitable organizations to offer online fundraising tools, one-on-one strategic support, and the opportunity to connect with our vast network of individual donors and corporate partners, including Nike, Dell, HP, and more. Since 2002, GlobalGiving has helped hundreds of organizations raise over $59 million from more than 250,000 donors. Learn more about the benefits of GlobalGiving.
>
>Join us for a half-day seminar where we’ll discuss:
>
>	* Mapping and expanding your network;
>	* Engaging and maintaining donor relationships through online dialogue;
>	* Developing and implementing an online fundraising strategy;
>	* Using GlobalGiving to boost your fundraising success!
>
>GlobalGiving will be hosting two workshops in Vietnam:
>
>Ho Chi Minh City - Wednesday, April 4
>
>Hanoi – Thursday, April 12
>
>The workshops are free and refreshments will be provided. The workshops will be hosted entirely in English.
>
>Please register now for a workshop near you. You must register by Thursday, March 29th to attend a workshop.
>
>Venues have yet to be confirmed. If you register today, you can guarantee that you will be notified, via email, of the venues as soon as they are confirmed.
>
>Please feel free to share this invitation with other interested organizations.
>
>Do not hesitate to contact me at jlee at globalgiving.org with any questions. I am happy to help. I hope to see you there!
>
>Best regards,
>Jacqueline
>
>Jacqueline Lee
>Field Representative
>GlobalGiving Foundation

>1023 15th St NW, Suite 1200, Washington, DC, 20005

Together, we can build a strong community!

Dana R.H. Doan
LIN Center for Community Development
71-73-75 Hai Ba Trung, Lau 6
Phuong Ben Nghe, Quan 1