[Capacity Development] Presentations and minutes of CDWG meeting in March are available on CDWG subpage

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Mar 28 10:46:06 BST 2012

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

2 presentations and minutes of CDWG meeting on 23 March are now
available on CDWG subpage-NGORC website. You can review or download from
the links below:

http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/3260

http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/3259

http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/files/publication/2012/03/cdwg_minutes_-_networks_23_march_2012.pdf

A big thanks to Mr. *Neil Poetschka* from Care for great meeting
minutes, two presenters for sharing these presentations and all
participants who joined our fruitful meeting on 23 of March.

We hope to receive your continue active participant in the coming meetings!

Best regards,

Thuha

--
Phan Thu Ha