[Capacity Development] Invitation to calendar forum on Intellectual Property Rights

Luu Minh Huyen minh.huyen at csr-vietnam.eu
Wed Mar 28 03:27:17 BST 2012

Dear Marko,
Thank you for your instruction. I attached here again only invitation
and agenda file following your request.
It will be great if you can help me to circulate following contents. On
the other hand, we look forward to your participation at our event.
Thanks and regards,
Huyen

Dear Sir/ Madam,

The European Union funded project “*/Helping Vietnamese SMEs Adapt and
Adopt Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) for Improved Linkages with
Global Supply Chains in Sustainable Production/*” is carried out by The
United Nations Industrial DevelopmentOrganisation (UNIDO) and VCCI
together with its consortium of EuroCham, LEFASO, VITAS, VEIA, ILLSA,
STAMEQ, MTEC and SEQUA would like to invite you to calendar forum on
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). Time, date and venue as below details:

*/4^th April 2012, 08.00 am – 12.15 pm, Hanoi Hotel, D8 Giang Vo Street,
Hanoi /*

*/6^th April 2012, 08.00 am – 12.15 pm,/*/*Palace Hotel* - *56-66 Nguyen
Hue St, Dist.1, HCMC */

*//*

/Kindly see files attached for further information, invitation, agenda
and registration form/

/Please send registration before 2^nd April 2012 (Hanoi) and 3^rd April
2012 ( HCMC) via email csr-calendar at csr-vietnam.eu
<mailto:csr-calendar at csr-vietnam.eu>
/

Thanks and regards,