[Capacity Development] Capacity Development Working Group: Invitation to join core group

Diederik Prakke dip at mdf.nl
Sat Nov 24 10:26:11 ICT 2012

Dear Ian,

Greetings from MDF. A response, though not a direct answer to your request for support to the Capacity Development Working Group (to core group membership, and/or CSR subgroup). This week I just completed a training on “Domestic Support Raising”, in which CSR (NGO linkages with companies) is an important though not the only component (universities, government, general public and media are some other actors) – a course MDF developed in interaction with VSO in Indonesia. In other words: We could give input from that angle, e.g. to an upcoming event. So that just for information.

Besides that, I will ask my colleagues if there is a more general interest to join CDWG work (assuming that you would welcome MDF in spite of being a company; you may confirm this). Warm regards and a cold weekend, Diederik