[Capacity Development] Community Solutions Program accepting applicants until October 31, 2012

Arthur Hanlon communications at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Oct 29 09:17:20 GMT 2012

There are 5 days left until the 2013-2014 Community Solutions Program
Application closes on the October 31, 2012.  We're especially excited
about getting more applicants from Vietnam. Please pass this opportunity
around to your colleagues, friends and professional networks. We need
your help to find the best and brightest candidates for this program!

The Community Solutions Program is a professional development program
for the best and brightest global community leaders working in
Transparency & Accountability, Tolerance and Conflict Resolution,
Environmental Issues, and Women and Gender Issues. Selected candidates
will participate in: a four month U.S. fellowship with a local nonprofit
organization or government agency; structured virtual learning and
networking via the Online Community Leadership Institute; and, the
design and implementation of follow-on projects in their home countries.

Please see our
flyer<http://www.irex.org/sites/default/files/u110/CSP%20flier%202013.pdf>
for more information about the program, and direct applicants to our
website<http://www.irex.org/application/community-solutions-information-applicants>.
Feel free to direct any questions to
communitysolutions at irex.org<mailto:communitysolutions at irex.org>.

Thanks for your help!