[Capacity Development] Invitation to attend Aid and International Development Forum

Roopi Woodall rwoodall at aidforumonline.org
Fri Sep 21 10:29:30 BST 2012

Dear Capacity Development Professionals

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce my organization, the Aid
and International Development Forum. We organize a free to attend event that
is essentially an integrated exhibition and conference aimed at all those
who work in the areas of humanitarian aid and disaster response. After
several successful years in Washington DC USA, we are pleased to launch our
first ever Asia-Pacific event in partnership with the RMA Group, 30-31
January in Bangkok.

We are delighted to be working with UN OCHA, UN FAO, the HLA, UNDP, Caritas
Asia, World Vision, ECHO and JICA among other organizations.  Oliver
Lacey-Hall, Head of UN OCHA Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific will be
presenting a keynote speech. With three areas for discussion, a Conference
area will focus on high-level discussion, a Workshop area on operational
efficiency and an Interactive Zone on providing practical solutions. Please
click here <http://www.aidforumonline.org/aidf_asia_pacific/agenda>  for
more information on our agenda.

It is free for NGOs to attend the event and we would be pleased if you would
be able to attend. Register free by following this link
<http://www.aidforumonline.org/aidf_asia_pacific/registration> .

For any further information or for details on how your organization could
get more involved in the event, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Roopi

Roopi Woodall | Marketing Manager| Aid & International Development Forum

T +44 (0) 207 871 0188 | F +44 (0) 207 871 0101 | E
<mailto:rwoodall at aidforumonline.org> rwoodall at aidforumonline.org

Trans-World House, 100 City Road, London EC1Y 2BP United Kingdom

 <http://www.aidforumonline.org/> www.aidforumonline.org |
<http://www.aidforumonline.org/invite_a_colleague/> Invite a colleague
Follow us on:  <http://twitter.com/#!/FollowAIDF> Twitter  or
<https://www.facebook.com/AIDF2012> Facebook|Join us on: