[Capacity Development] Resource sharing networks on social enterprises in Vietnam

Ha Nguyen hanguyen at csip.vn
Tue May 14 11:49:15 BST 2013

Dear All,
As discussed during the working group meeting on 11 April, we are happy to
share with your more information on resources sharing on social enterprises
in Vietnam. CSIP is happy to provide a comprehensive education workshop on
social entrepreneurship in Vietnam in any upcoming CDWG meetings if needed.
Best regards,
Ha
Nguyen Thi Thu Ha
Resources Mobilisation Manager
Center for Social Initiatives Promotion (CSIP)
R14*06, B tower, Ha Thanh Plaza, 102 Thai Thinh str., Hanoi
T: (84-4) 3537 8746 - M:  (84) 912280892
E: hanguyen at csip.vn
W: http://csip.vn/

*CSIP aims to provide direct nurture and support to social enterpreunership
sector in order to maximise their chances of success. We also work and
engage with other stakeholder to improve the operating environment for
social enterprises more generally. *