[Capacity Development] Vietnam Partnership Document 2013 - English Version

Marko Lovrekovic director at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Sep 19 11:38:00 BST 2013

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Thank you for joining the Capacity Development Working Group meeting
yesterday. Following my briefing on preparations for VNGOs'
representation at the upcoming Vietnam Development Partnership Forum and
the initiative by the Ministry of Planning and Investment to support
establishment of a CSO Resource Centre, I wanted to share a document
that contains the Vietnamese Government's commitment to the latter.
Please find Vietnam Partnership Document attached to this email for your
information.

I would also like to express our gratitude to the presenters Ms Van and
Ms Huong for delivering their very informative presentations.

Kind regards,

Marko
---------

Marko Lovrekovic, Managing Co-Director
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 904 191 871
Email: director at ngocentre.org.vn