[Capacity Development] Minutes from last CDWG Meeting

Ian Bromage ian.bromage at mcnv.vn
Thu Sep 26 03:33:32 BST 2013

Hello Everyone,

Firstly a very big thank you to the speakers at our at last CDWG meeting,
Marko, Ms Van and Ms Huong, for some really informative presentations and
sharing of information, and also a big thank you for those who came along
to listen and contribute ideas.

For those who were not able to make it, I attach some short minutes which
will also be posted on the CDWG site
http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/capacitydevwg

We look forward to seeing you at future meetings.

CDWG Core Team