[Capacity Development] Deviwas's Project-Press review for the 1st year

Thu Hien hienpt at germanwaterpartnership.de
Mon Sep 29 04:21:03 BST 2014

Dear Readers,

To whom it may concern,

On behalf of the Partnership Project German-Vietnamese Cooperation for the Competence Development of the Vietnamese Water Sector (DEVIWAS), I would like to give you an overview of results that we have achieved over the past year. Hopefully, those will be a good start-up for our journey of 2 years ahead, as well as 3 more years of the 2nd phase. We will keep you be updated and look forward to your feedbacks. If possible, would you please pass on this Review Press to friends and colleagues.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

On behalf of Mr. Nguyen Dac Hoan

Project Manager DEVIWAS