[Capacity Development] Invitation to APS Info Forum under the USAID Green Annamites Project in Quang Nam

Nguyen Thi Bich Ngoc Ngoc.Nguyen at ecodit.com.vn
Fri Dec 8 10:49:34 +07 2017

Dear Sir/Madame,

The USAID Green Annamites Project in Quang Nam (Project) will organize an
Info Forum on its Annual Program Statement (APS) for 2017 - 2018 to deliver
related information to potential applicants.

Time: 08:00 - 12:00, Friday, December 15, 2017

Venue: Muong Thanh Hotel, 351A Hung Vuong Street, Tam Ky City, Quang Nam
Province

May I kindly ask for your help to circulate this invitation to the eligible
organizations in your network, please.

Please kindly find the agenda attached to this email. For more information
of this APS, you can download from the link:
http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/vi/news/annual-program-statement-aps-usaid-green
-annamites-project-sustainable-livelihoods-conservation.

For better logistics organization, we prepare a registration form. It should
be filled in before 17:00, December 11, 2017.

https://goo.gl/forms/y61fozevGwE3G2JH2

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Nguyen Thi Bich Ngoc (Ms.) │ Administrative Officer

USAID Green Annamites

Email: ngoc.nguyen at ecodit.com.vn│ Skype: greatjadedn

Office: + 84 236 3616 781 (ext. 220) | Cell: + 84 93 557 2819

5th Floor, Green Plaza Danang

223 Tran Phu Street, Danang City

 <http://www.ecodit.com/> www.ecodit.com