[Capacity Development] Invitation for the seminar on "The Current Situation of Northern Ethnic Minority Youth using the Internet"

Vân Phùng Thị Tường admin at isee.org.vn
Fri Nov 23 16:25:17 +07 2018

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of Institute for Studies of Society, Economy and Environment
(iSEE) and ChildFund in Vietnam, is my pleasure to invite you to join us in
our upcoming seminar *The Current Situation of Northern Ethnic Minority
Youth using the Internet*.

*Date & Time*: 8:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, November 27, 2018.

*Venue*: Meeting room no.5 - 2nd floor, Cong Doan hotel, 14 Tran Binh Trong
street,

Hanoi.

In this event, the speakers will share the highlighted findings of the
recent reports conducted by both organizations on current situation of
ethnic minority youth using internet. The seminar also aims at creating an
environment for active discussions on the potential of applying digital
technology into capacity building activities for EM communities and the
proposals for reducing unwanted impacts of the Internet on youth such as
early marriage and human trafficking, etc.

Please see the invitation and tentative agenda attached for further
details. We appreciate if you can *kindly confirm your attendance by 26
November* by email to Ms. Chu Lan Anh at intern.research at isee.org.vn.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely yours,

--