[Capacity Development] [MDF] Upcoming Online Training in February 2021

MDF Indochina mdfic at mdf.nl
Fri Dec 18 11:16:41 +07 2020

Dear members,

We are pleased to inform you of our upcoming online training courses in February 2021. Here is a brief description of each course for your information:

MONITORING & EVALUATION FOR LEARNING
Time: 1 - 11 Feb 2021
Language: English
Course fee: 975 EUR (tax-free)
Course details & Registration: HERE<https://mdf.nl/monitoring-evaluation-learning-online-0>
Registration deadline: 27 Jan 2021

IMPACT EVALUATION
Time & location: 8 - 17 Feb 2021
Language: English
Course fee: 975 EUR (tax-free)
Course details & Registration: HERE<https://mdf.nl/impact-evaluation-online>
Registration deadline: 1 Feb 2021

SPECIAL OFFERS

  *   10% discount to MDF alumni who attended an MDF course within the last 02 years
  *   01 free place for a group of 06 registrations from the same organization

We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues/ friends in our training workshop. If you have any further questions or need any assistance, feel free to contact us at mdfasia at mdf.nl<mailto:mdfasia at mdf.nl>.

Thank you so much!

UPCOMING ONLINE COURSES IN 2021
Writing Winning Proposals<https://mdf.nl/writing-winning-proposals-online-2>
9 - 17 Mar
Monitoring & Evaluation for Learning<https://mdf.nl/monitoring-evaluation-learning-online-2>
25 May - 1 Jun
Results-Based Mangament<https://mdf.nl/results-based-management-online>
3 - 11 May

Duong Nguyen | Administration & Marketing Assistant | MDF Training & Consultancy Vietnam office
Office: +84 24 6258 4438 | Cell: +84 978 900 026 | Skype: minhduong269 |  www.mdf.nl<http://www.mdf.nl/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mdf-training-&-consultancy> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/MDF.Training.Consultancy/> | MDFtweets<https://twitter.com/mdftweets>
R501-502, A1 Building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
MDF Training & Consultancy has 35 years of solid experience in empowering people and creating social impact. Check our upcoming courses at www.mdf.nl<http://www.mdf.nl/>.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6D52E.8938EEF0]<https://mdf.nl/monitoring-evaluation-learning-online-0>