[Capacity Development] FREE workshop "Leadership for Transformation" February 28th 2020 (Vientiane, Laos)

MDF Indochina mdfic at mdf.nl
Mon Feb 24 17:40:27 +07 2020

Dear members,

This Friday, 28th February 2020, MDF Asia would like to invite you to
attend our morning taster workshop on the topic “Leadership for
Transformation”. This workshop is free of charge and delivered by Ms.
Ineke Pitts, senior trainer/consultant from MDF Sri Lanka, for 3 hours
at Le Thatluang D'oR a Boutique Hotel (Hom 11 Thatluang Neua,
Saysettha,Vientiane, Lao PDR).

With 35 years of building leadership in sub-optimal conditions and a
wealth of multi-country experiences from the whole MDF group, MDF Asia
would like to bring on the table a topic concerned by many of leaders,
managers and our participants – how to adapt leadership to 4.0 era to
make transformation. In the workshop, we are discussing “Self-awareness”
of which a leader needs a big dose and which also includes components
around trust, delegation, communications, interpersonal dynamics and
intrinsic motivation.

Please, find some words of introduction from Ms. Ineke Pitts here
(
https://mailchi.mp/mdf.nl/free-workshop-leadership-for-transformation-vientiane-laos?e=56796e7c43)
. If you want to register to attend the workshop, kindly make your
reservation here
( https://forms.gle/TViNy27Ny8fQNRak6)  before 2p.m Thursday 27
February 2020.

We look forward to welcoming you in the workshop!

Best regards,

Duong Nguyen (Ms.)| Administration and Marketing Assistant| MDF Asia
(Vietnam Office) | R501, A1 Building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, 298
Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi,Vietnam|T: +84 (0)24 6258 4438
( tel:+840462584438) | Mobile: +84 (0) 978 900 026
MDF Asia Training & Consultancy, Empowering People, creating impact.
More info: www.mdf.nl
( http://bit.ly/API_Bangladesh_2019)