[corporate-engagement-wg] Changing time of CEWG meeting - The next CEWG meeting will be postponed until 19 of May , 2015

Phan Ha Thu haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Apr 23 10:39:04 BST 2015

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

As agreed in the last meeting, our next CEWG meeting was scheduled for
the first week of May.
However, the first week of May is national holiday. Therefore, we are
sorry to inform you that the CEWG meeting will be postponed. The new
date for the next CEWG meeting will be on 19, May 2015 (Tuesday) at 2:00
PM. The information about meeting venue and agenda will be shared with
you all after the holidays.

Further information, please contact the Working Group Chairs *Filip
Graovac (Mr.)* at filip at adravietnam.org or Mr. Gareth Durrant **at
gareth.d at mariestopes.org.vn

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

Wishing you all have a great holidays!

NGO Resource Centre Team

--
Phan Thi Thu Ha