[corporate-engagement-wg] Reminder_ Meeting 2:00pm Today

Gareth Durrant gareth.d at mariestopes.org.vn
Tue Jul 7 02:33:08 BST 2015

Hi CEWGers

See below for meeting time and venue;

Date: Tuesday, 7th July 2015

Time: 2:00 pm (14:00 hrs)

Venue: Australian Foundation for the Peoples of Asia and the Pacific (AFAP)
in Vietnam

Address: No. 30, Lane 12, Dang Thai Mai Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi

Thank you to AFAP for hosting, AFAP has also thoughtfully suggested that
anyone driving a car might need to factor in some extra time to find a place
to park because they don't any space at our office or on the street
(motorbikes are fine).

Agenda and Last meeting minutes to follow after I have had a coffee or
three. Apologies for the late reminder.

Gareth Durrant- Business Development Advisor
Marie Stopes International in Vietnam

Apartments 201-205| A1 Building| Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound

No. 298 Kim Ma Street| Ba Dinh District| Hanoi| Vietnam

Email  <mailto:gareth.d at mariestopes.org.vn> gareth.d at mariestopes.org.vn|

Tel +84(4) 3722 5471-Ext 241| Mob +84 1235044490

Web  <http://www.mariestopes.org.vn/> www.mariestopes.org.vn   Call Centre:
1900 55 88 82

Providing choices in reproductive healthcare

Social Franchise Network:

 <http://www.bluestar.org.vn/> www.bluestar.org.vn

 <http://www.tinhchiem.vn/> www.tinhchiem.vn