[corporate-engagement-wg] CEWG Meeting agenda and links (Plain Text)

Gareth Durrant gareth.d at mariestopes.org.vn
Fri Mar 20 06:33:36 GMT 2015

Greetings CEWGers,

We have an exciting meeting planned for Tuesday next week, with five presentations in total and a slightly extended meeting time.

Date: Tuesday, 24th of March 2015
Time: 2:00 pm (14:00 hrs)~ 5:00 (17:00hrs)
Venue: Plan International,  Hoa Binh International Towers

​​Address: 106 Hoàng Quốc Việt, Nghĩa Đô, Cầu Giấy, HàNội

There will be plenty of discussion time and I’m really looking forward to some interesting dialogue with our guests.

Special thanks to Mike and Nicolas for organising the speakers.

As promised;  see attached for the agenda.

CEWG TOR: http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/7924

Meeting minutes of CEWG in December, 2014 : http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/8250

Meeting minutes of CEWG in January, 2015 : http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/8251

See you next week.