[corporate-engagement-wg] Meeting Follow Up; Contacts, Links, Info

Gareth Durrant gareth.d at mariestopes.org.vn
Fri Mar 27 01:38:19 GMT 2015

Hi CEWGers

Thank your all for your attendance yesterday. I think we can all agree the speakers were excellent.  Viet Anh’s presentation really spoke to the idea that not all CSR is good CSR and the need for better programming. And in terms of the panel I think Mike said it best ‘the combination of a US perspective from Marybeth, a VN business perspective from you, and Ginny’s historical perspective really contributed to a terrific panel’.

Some of the panelist’s contact details are below more to follow in the next mail out. I’m still waiting on confirmation from Marybeth and Viet Anh. A copy of Viet Anh’s presentation will be disseminated soon. Feel free to contact them directly if you have follow up questions

Name: Nguyen Thi Thu Trang

Contact: thutrangvcci at gmail.com

Name: Ginny

Contact: vbfoote at bayglobalstrategies.com

If you have suggestions for future speakers please use the format below (ie name, specialty….) and I will add it to the Speakers list. If you would like to deliver an internal presentation at next meeting please also use this format. This will make it easier to disseminate speakers bios and other information before the next meeting.

Name:

Programmatic or Institutional:

Suggested by:

Notes:

Topics, Availability:

Contact:

Our next meeting will be on the 5th of May after the public holiday.