[corporate-engagement-wg] Next meeting agenda_May 19

Ha Thuy Do Ha.DoThuy at oxfamnovib.nl
Tue May 5 05:18:38 BST 2015

Dear Gareth,

For the next meeting in May 19, I would like to prose a presentation from Oxfam in either external speakers or internal presentation. I would like this chance to introduce about Oxfam’s experience and plan on gender transformative and responsible Agribusiness investment in Vietnam and in the region. We are developing specific work plan for Gender Transformative and Responsible Agribusiness Investment in South East Asia (GRAISEA) in 6 countries (Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia) with three objectives: i) policy advocacy (at national/ASEAN level) for gender-sensitive CSR practices; ii) gender transformative in several value chain (shrimp/fisheries/palm oil) in Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia; iii) influencing Agribusiness private sector to responsibly invest for the best interest of small scale producers and its female workers by complying with international standards (market oriented). This program also linked with several regional partners in CSR and social enterprise (CSR Asia, Shujox, Change Fusion, ..)

As I mentioned before, I would like to integrate this program to our group work plan in three years. Our group can be very effective platform for influencing both government and business sector that also fit our group strategies and objectives. The presentation could be presented by Oxfam’s Program Management Unit and Oxfam in Vietnam

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks and best regards
DO THUY HA | Private Sector Program Manager
Oxfam | 22 Le Dai Hanh | Hanoi, Vietnam
+84 4 3945 4448 ext.223 | +84 903 262000
Skype: do.thuy.ha
www.oxfam.org/vietnam<http://www.oxfam.org/vietnam> | www.oxfamblogs.org/vietnam<http://www.oxfamblogs.org/vietnam>

Oxfam không chấp nhận bất cứ  hình thức  ngược đãi, gian lận hoặc tham nhũng nào. Chúng tôi rất hoan nghênh những ý kiến phản ánh và cam kết giữ bí mật những thông tin này. Xin vui lòng chia sẻ ý kiến đóng góp về công việc của chúng tôi theo số máy +84439454448/214 hoặc gửi email tới địa chỉ oxfaminvietnam at oxfam.org.uk<mailto:oxfaminvietnam at oxfam.org.uk>.

Oxfam  does  not  tolerate  abuse,  fraud  or  corruption. We  welcome  feedback  and  treat  information  in  confidence.  Please share any concerns about our work. Call +84439454448/214 or email to oxfaminvietnam at oxfam.org.uk<mailto:oxfaminvietnam at oxfam.org.uk>