[corporate-engagement-wg] CEWG Meeting Agenda 19_05_2015

Lien Nguyen Thi Bich LienNB at childfund.org.vn
Tue May 19 05:17:14 BST 2015

Thank you Gareth.

We look forward to welcoming you all to ChildFund office this afternoon.

Regards,
Lien

Nguyen Thi Bich Lien
Organisational Operations Manager | ChildFund in Vietnam Representative Office
Level 2, Phu Dien Building, 83A Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
P: (+844) 3944 6449 I Ext.102
F: (+844) 3944 6453